Friday, April 30, 2010

Flashback Friday

I got this idea from a relatives blog and I love it. So I thought I'd start doing it as well.

When Levi was little, he was ALWAYS climbing into things. If it there was something in his way, he would remove it all so he could fit!

Here he removed everything off the bottom shelf and crawled in.....

~
Here he found his way into the cupboard at Grandma and Grandpa Ashton's (now the cupboards have childproof locks).....
~
Here he found his way into a Huggies box (just enough room to worm his way in)........
~
Here he pulled out the bottom drawer of the stove to climb in.......

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Funny how much of the NOW Levi you can see in the THEN pictures. What a handsome boy-both then and now!

Brooke said...

Sooooo cute!

Mela said...

so cute. what about the time he got into the markers and colored his "part."