I made a post about this fantastic drink a few months ago.
I really LOVE this drink, so I was sad the other day when I went out to the storeroom to get one and noticed that ALL of them were gone. Someone swiped the last one and I bet his name starts with "L"......
I really LOVE this drink, so I was sad the other day when I went out to the storeroom to get one and noticed that ALL of them were gone. Someone swiped the last one and I bet his name starts with "L"......
I was so bummed thinking that I had to wait another 10 months or so to get some more. But tonight, I went to the grocery store I found ONE last 12 pack! I Grabbed it up and am going to HIDE it from the kids! It seems so evil I know, but they don't truly appriciate the goodness of the drink. Kinda like homemade tortillas, but that's another story. Anyway~ I just wanted to share my JOY!
If only they made it all year long..... (sigh...)
If only they made it all year long..... (sigh...)











5 comments:
Yum! I'll take the homemade tortillas!
Don't love soda, but love love the pic of mr l. Crack up. Just wait until his wedding. You can do a montague (SP?) of all these pics at his reception. Oh, sweet revenge served up cold. :)
so glad you found some more! I do NOT stand in judgement of you hiding things from the kids. I do it all the time. How else are we going to get any treats when we really need them??
Guess I'll have to try this whenever I see it! I thought I had you on my list of friends, but not sure what happened to ya. Off to add ya again.
I saw a note in the teacher's workroom that the library had some of these--I'll see if she has anymore--cross your fingers! I'll buy them for you if she does. And I'll hide them in my class so you can sneak down there if you need one :-)
Post a Comment