I am still working on the food storage stuff. Right now, the grocery store here in town has a few deals on cases of things. Like Beans, fruit & stuff. I didn't get the tomatoes because we grow and can our own. But I did get a case of Mac and Cheese. It had 24 in the case and I paid $12.00. Not too bad of a deal I guess. I may have to go back and get a couple of more. Maybe some beans too. Anyway, this is a just a
"small" portion of what it is looking like.....
Now if only I can keep Levi from swiping the lighter fluid!! The turkey took some out to start a fire (well LOTS of fires). He is our fire starter in the basement woodstove. Apparently that is the source of him getting them started quickly... Grrrrrr!!!
5 comments:
Nice job on the food storage thing Michelle! This is an obsession of mine :) Keep up the good work, it's never ending, but totally worth it!
nothing feels better than knowing you can take care of your family when tough times come!! good job!!
Very impressive. Maybe you should come teach me how to can. BTW, love the pantyliner's in the picture! :0)
Not living without those OR tampons! :)
We're going to be up creek without a paddle!!!
I've been doing what I can but we can barley fit in our cute little apartment, let alone get food storage in here.
Your always on top of everything!Always impressed.
It was good seeing you over the holidays, wish we could of hung out more. Our trips up there are always so busy we are usually in town only one, maybe two days!!
Take Care, its' looking good!
Post a Comment