Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy days.........

Things have been busy and it seems I never have time to post. Last Monday.. On Martin Luther King Day, Quinn and Levi went out to go coyote calling. They called in a few, but never got to shoot one. Then right before they were going to come home, they called in a Badger. They shot it and brought it home. Both of them were VERY excieted! So off we went to Show Low to the taxidermy shop.... Yes we will have a stuffed badger. Aren't we lucky? The pictures aren't real clear, but I will post a better picture when we get it back.



The other night, Quinn and I awoke to a LOUD crash in the house. I woke up and said something along the lines of........."What the heck!!" :) .... Then Quinn reaches over and puts his hand on me and says.. "Shhhhh!!... " "What was that?"..... We listen... and hear nothing. Then Quinn throws the covers off and walks to the end of the bed. Then he says (in a whisper)... "Come on...". As he is waving for me to follow him. WAIT!... What the heck? Is he CRAZY?!! Where is my night in shining armour? I of course did NOT follow him. I let him search it out himself. He crept into the kitchen to find that our light cover that goes over our florescent lights, fell to the floor. Whew..! We had a good laugh about it the next day.



On Monday, I went over to have a mole removed off my back. It has been bothering me for some time, and after my friend had a recent scare with Melanoma, I made an appointment to have mine removed. They removed it and stitched me up. It was sent off for a biopsy and I will have the results back for that in a few weeks... Probably about the time I go in to have the stitches removed. There is another one on my back she was a little concerned over and will take another look at it when I go back in. Hopefully it all comes back clear.

Anwyay, we are all doing good. Quinn is busy with bishopric and reffing. The girls are doing dance camp this week. And I signed both Levi and Brycie up for City Leauge Basketball. I will post those pictures later.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I hear you with the bishopric thing, Colby is gone all of the time.

Marcie Ashton said...

Lauren's says that's crazy that the light cover fell down. (It happened to us a few times-she just doesn't remember).

BTW-love your background.

Missy said...

that's funny about the light! When Stacy goes 'in search' of the noises in the night, I just lay in bed frozen and scared till he comes back!

Oh, I'm so jealous that you will have a stuffed badger. You will just love it! :o)

Jaime said...

I had to laugh because we've woke up to definite noises in our house. Not just the ones you think you are hearing and we always laugh when we find out what it is. I had to laugh that Quinn wanted you to go with him. THe last time we heard a noise, Boyd gave me a pistol and told me to lay on the bathroom floor. Ya a little absurd, but he says I have to understand where he is coming from with a few of the fruitloops that have been in our life! lol

Norris Family said...

Who is a knight in shining armour with out his damsel in distress? In the movie Shrek I recall Fiona saving Shrek's butt a few times so maybe he was calling for back up you know just in case!!

Brooke said...

You are a busy girl!!

How cool to get a badger...my boys would love that!