HALLOWEEN~~
Levi the Rattlers Football Player.........
? I don't know...Brycie is being crazy.....
Veterans Day~~
On Veterans Day Quinn tried to kill me by taking us on a 13 mile hike into Revas Ranch! That is NOT a typo... it was THIRTEEN miles! We went with the Thomas'. I really really don't know how I did it. I didn't think I'd make it back out. So I just prayed and prayed that I'd make it out by dark. Seriously... It was sooo hard. When you are having to lift your own LEGS up to step over rocks, thats NOT good! But hey.... I am still alive today.
Here we are at Rivas Ranch............
Brycie and Sara climbed up this HUGE tree..............
Mimi is VERY tired!!............
I should have gotten a picture of the end, but we were all so tired and hungry we just climbed in the cars and left!! Mimi by the way fell asleep as soon as she got in the car.... (Really).
Christmas Tree Cutting~~
RUN Brycie.........
Not sure who she is after......???
Bell is not thrilled with having to sit with the tree..........
My handsome husband........
The next few weeks involve work, dance, piano, wrestling, music programs and more. I will update again in a few weeks.









No comments:
Post a Comment