Monday, June 8, 2009

Ashton Family Campout

We went camping over the weekend for the Ashton Family Reunion. We had a great time, even though the wind blew. I didn't get as many pictures as I'd have liked, but here are a few.....

The new trailer was GREAT......



Shortly after getting there, Levi took off with the BB Gun and caught us dinner.....


YUMMY!.........


The girls decided to play a game of Mexican Train Dominos while they waited for everyone to get there.........

Mimi and Addie sharing a snack.........

Jumping rope with the cousins. (funny picture of Cade)........

Brycie had to hold her pants up while she jummed........

After a LONG day of playing...........

Quinn was making fun of Felicia...........

We had a great time and can't wait for the next Ashton Reunion in 2 years.... Where will it be next?

1 comment:

Marcie Ashton said...

I just don't think you were able to cature the wind ;)

But you sure did capture how pretty it was. Good times, good times.