Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ice Ice Baby...

On the way home from the basketball tonight, Ice Ice Baby was playing on the raido. It reminded me of High School....(Did I just age myself?) Anyway, I told the kids I was going to come home and put this song on my blog. Brycelyn is totally embrassed, but I think it's funny. So here is a picture and if your lucky (0r not)... the song will play for ya. :)

7 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

How funny. I remember that song being played at high school dances. . .

Mela said...

I think I have that song downloaded on to my iTunes

Miranda said...

Thanks for the memories. Isn't there a picture of Quinn somewhere with his eyebrows shaved like Vanilla Ice?

Michelle Ashton said...

Yep... And I was wishing I had it to post with this. :)

Missy said...

that's so funny! (now I have the dang song in my head, though, thanks) I won tickets to see him when I was at BYU. I was so excited to win something. The concert was terrible and only lasted about 30 minutes! Gag. But, nonetheless, I love the eighties music and my kids do, too. :o)

Hincha's said...

I totally remember this song. I was going to EAC.

Mela said...

I forgot I wanted to Play it for Levi while he was here this weekend!