Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Money............

So one of the gifts for my birthday was money. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to spend it on..... jeans, a shirt, shoes, etc. Well while we were in the valley for Veterans Day, I stumbled upon this wonderful thing......................


It's a Steamfast Steam Mop. It is awesome!! All for $25.

4 comments:

Krystin said...

that's awesome.... i never dedicate my birthday money to myself... i always end up spending it on diapers! lol Good for you :)

Marcie Ashton said...

You should probably send 'ole Mimi over to my house to try it out! :)

Honey Girl said...

So do you still like it after using it for a while??? My house could use a good steam mopping!

Michelle Ashton said...

I do still love it. My only complaint is the cord. I wish it didn't have one. But for $25 I can't complain much! It's been GREAT!!