Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Dad

My cousin Nicole sent this to me in an email and I had to post it. This is a picture of my Dad the day he graduated from ASU in May of 1966. It was taken on the back porch of my Aunt Nan and Uncle Webb's home. My Aunt is going through some old pictures/slides and putting them onto a disk. She found this in some of them. What a nice surprise to find in my inbox this evening.



I think he was such a handsome man and I miss him very much.

2 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

That would be a really nice surprise! I'm so glad she sent it to you.

Marcie Ashton said...

That's got to be amazing seeing a picture that you never expected. With digital cameras these days, we all have picture overload-but pictures from the past-those are a treat!