
This picture was taken a few hours later. REALLY early in the morning after being flown to St. Josephs Hospital.
What a scary night that was. He started out his life at just 3 pounds 3 oz and 14 & 3/4 inches long. By the time he made it home one month later he was 4 pounds. What a fighter he was and I am pround of the young man he is becoming. I know he is going to do some great things in this life. I am grateful that we were blessed with him.
~*~
Here he is opening presentss this morning........
~*~
Then he had his first football game today. No he is not the one waving at the camera. Levi has his side to the camera........
~*~
Off on a run.......
~*~
Dang that ref looks familiar ........
~*~
Here he is walking off the field after a team captains meeting..............
~*~
After his game we had steaks and headed off to the HS JV game. Then we came home for cake with the Johnsons..........
~*~
It was a fun busy day.









3 comments:
I can't believe how little he was! I didn't know you had him so early!
What a boy! I sure am enjoying seeing him around every day.
wow time does fly...Happy Birthday Levi!!
Post a Comment