Well, Summer seems to be flying by. It's hard to believe that it is the end of June already. We have stayed busy and love the freedom of summertime.
Levi finished up the regular season of minors baseball and was chosen to play on the All-Star Team. They have had practice every day and will have a double elimination tournament starting this weekend. When he is not playing baseball he is out roaming around town on his bike with his best friend Trevor. They are everywhere from the Dollar Store to the park and pool. He is so tan from all his time spent outdooors. He will be in the 5th grade this year.
Brycie is still taking piano, but changed her time to Fridays at 10am. She loves to ride her bike to the park for lunch and to the pool to cool off. She loves to cook and makes REALLY good Creamy Italian Chicken & Egg Rolls. She does a fantastic job. She is a great help around the house. She will be in the 4th grade & attending the middle school this year with Levi. It's hard to believe that I will have 2 kids there. Mimi~what else can I say about her but that she is a little pistol. She is a feisty, sweet loving little girl with a lot of spunk! She loves to sing and does it ALL day! She is learning to read and loves to draw. She also likes to ride her bike, Heely & play Dream Life. She will be in the first grade this year~~My only one left in Elementary School. :(
I started working for the school last August and have enjoyed it. I work as the library manager and reading interventionist at the elementary school. It is a nice change from babysitting, but I do miss staying home. As far as working outside the home goes, it is nice that I have the same holidays and hours as the kids. Summer has been great. I have stayed busy by doing laundry, cleaning, cooking and going to the park and pool. I have enjoyed being off. It has been a much needed break. I have also been serving in the primary presidency as the secretary. I have really enjoyed it. Although it wont last much longer as the President and one of the counselors are moving....... so the presidency will be re-done very soon. I have enjoyed working with these ladies and will miss them.
Quinn is still working as the Business Manager for the School District and loves his job. He doesn't always make people happy, but I guess that is part of the job. You can never please everyone at once. He has that Ashton Curse of staying busy constantly............ When he is not at work, he is busy taking care of our cars and yard. He is always out pulling weeds from the garden. He is also officiating all 3 sports now (Football, Basketball & Baseball). He enjoys it very much. But with gas prices, he may have to stay close to home to make it worth the time and money. He continues to serve in the bishopric. It's hard to believe that it has been two years. It has blessed our family in many ways and we are greatful to have this opportunity.











6 comments:
Watch out or they will put you in as the Primary President. :0)
Love the blog! have fun, It is addictive, especially when you learn how to do the scrapbook backgrounds.
Love ya!
oh, by the way, woo-hoo! I am the 1st to post on your blog!
I didn't know you had a blog!! Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog looks really good, I still haven't figured out how to put music on mine.
What a small world. I just stumbled onto your blog and thought that I'd say HI! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how old they are. Sounds like things are good in SJ!!! If you're interested, our blog is at http://www.brycefam-blog.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Hey there!! I'm so glad you found our blog - wow your kids have grown since I last saw them! You guys all look great! Busy, busy!!
Hey, Michelle! It is good to hear from you. Your children are beautiful (just like mommy). Maybe we will run into one another at Wal Mart some day. LOL
Post a Comment